The Re-TAiL building in Ichinomiya City, a representative textile producing district of Japan, is a shop selling high-quality fabrics collected from local manufacturers. The shop has attracted many visitors from far-away places because special fabrics and threads not sold on the open market are available. Pretty patchwork neck straps made of Bishu textiles are recommended as gifts.
|Location||491-0858 4-5-11 Sakae, Ichinomiya City|
|Business hours||10:00 – 18:00
* Opening hours vary depending on the tenant.
Mondays (Open if Monday is a holiday)
* Closing days vary depending on the tenant
|Parking||Parking not available
Please use a coin-parking lot nearby.
* There is no parking ticket service.
- ・Approx. 8-min. drive from the Ichinomiya Higashi Exit of Nagoya Expressway No. 16 Ichinomiya Route
・Approx. 8-min. drive from Ichinomiya-Nishi I.C. of the Tokai-Hokuriku Expressway
- Public Transportation
- ・Approx. 3-min. walk from JR Owari-Ichinomiya Station or Meitetsu Ichinomiya Station (Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line)