- The Re-TAiL building in Ichinomiya City, a representative textile producing district of Japan, is a shop selling high-quality fabrics collected from local manufacturers. The sho...
- 138 Tower Park
- “Twin Arch 138,” a 138-meter high observation tower, stands as a symbol of Ichinomiya City. The observation floor at a height of 100 meters offers a panoramic view of grand natu...
- Historic site of Hagiwara-juku Honjin on Minoji Highway (Minoji Hagiwara-juku Honjin-ato)
- “Hagiwara-juku” is a post station developed on the Minoji Highway about 420 years ago. “Honjin” means accommodations where people of high position, such as a shogun (Japan’s top...
- Myokoji Temple
- Myokoji Temple has a history of about 680 years. Temple grounds with abundant nature and greenery is one of cultural properties designated by Aichi Prefecture. The temple also p...
- Masumida Shrine
- Masumida Shrine has a long and distinguished history as “Ichinomiya,” or the principal shrine, of ancient Owari Province, from which the name of Ichinomiya City derived. This sh...
- Ichinomiya City Museum
- The Ichinomiya City Museum introduces a history of Ichinomiya City to visitors. Permanent exhibitions, as well as feature exhibitions and special exhibitions, have an impressive...
- Bisai Museum of History and Folklore
- The area in which the Bisai Museum of History and Folklore is located prospered as a post station called “Okoshi-juku.” Visitors can learn the lifestyle of people at that time ...
- Memorial Art Museum of Setsuko Migishi
- The Memorial Art Museum of Migishi Setsuko was established at the site of her birthplace to honor her achievements as an oil painter who was from Ichinomiya City. The museum bui...
- Ichinomiya Morning Service (Breakfast)
- In Ichinomiya City, which used to be famous for its prospering woolen fabric industry, coffee shops were often used for business negotiations. One day, a coffee shop owner serve...