- Historic Site of Hagiwara Juku Honjin on Minoji Highway
- "Hagiwara Juku" is a post station developed on the Minoji Highway about 420 years ago. "Honjin" means accommodations where people of high position, such as a shogun (Japan’s top...
- Bisai Museum of History and Folklore
- The area in which the Bisai Museum of History and Folklore is located prospered as a post station called "Okoshi Juku." Visitors can learn the lifestyle of people at that time t...
- Memorial Art Museum of Setsuko Migishi
- The Memorial Art Museum of Migishi Setsuko was established at the site of her birthplace to honor her achievements as an oil painter who was from Ichinomiya City. The museum bui...
- Historic Site of Okoshi Juku Waki Honjin
- Located to the north of the Musuem of History and Folklore, the Waki Honjin was established in 1641 (Kan’ei 18), when the number of people on horseback traveling through the pos...